§ 1 General provisions
§ 2 Personal data
(1) Users of vodmax.org may in some cases be asked to leave some of their personal data. We require only those data that are necessary for the proper functioning of the Service. Situations in which the user will be asked to provide data and the data that must be provided in a specific action:
a. Commenting on posts – User must provide Name and Email.
b. Contacting the Service Administrator – User must provide Name and Email.
(3) Contest offers, surveys posted in the subpages related to movies or series and articles are not the property of the vodgo.pl Service. The vodgo.pl Service is not responsible for the personal data of users that are provided on domains other than vodmax.org.
§ 3 Registration on the website
Registration on the vodmax.org website is disabled, which means that the vodgo.pl website does not have the ability to register accounts by users.
§ 4 Cookies
The vodgo.pl website uses „cookies”. If you do not change the settings of your browser, you agree to their use.
(2) Installation of „cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Site. The „cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Service, in particular those requiring authorization.
(3) Three types of „cookies” are used within the vodgo.pl service: „session”, „permanent” and „analytical”.
1.1. „Session” „cookies” are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the Customer until logging off (leaving the Service).
1.2 „Permanent” „cookies” are stored on the Client’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of „cookies” or until they are deleted by the Client.
1.3 „Analytical” „cookies” allow to better understand how the Service Recipient interacts with the content of the Site, to better organize its layout. „Analytical” „cookies” collect information about how the Service Recipient uses the Site, the type of page from which the Service Recipient was redirected, and the number of visits and the time of the Service Recipient’s visit to the Site. This information does not record specific personal data of the Client, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the Site.
(2) The Customer has the right to decide on the access of „cookies” to his/her computer by selecting them in advance in his/her browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling „cookies” is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
§ 5 Final provisions
(1) The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of data covered by the protection, and in particular to protect the data from unauthorized access, taking by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations, and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
(2) The Service Provider shall provide appropriate technical means to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons, personal data sent electronically.
(5) Amendments shall become effective upon publication on the Website