Everything Everywhere All at Once full movie
An unstoppable threat is about to sweep away all multiverses... but all may not be lost. For there is someone who can stand in the way of the darkness that threatens our existence: a middle-aged Chinese immigrant named Evelyn. The trouble is, the laundromat owner doesn't have time to worry about such minutiae at the moment, as he's busy finishing his tax return on time.
More about the movie Everything Everywhere All at Once
Everything Everywhere All at Once storyline
Evelyn’s life is a mess. She can’t get her tax report together, her elderly father is always demanding attention, her husband is in the clouds, and her daughter has brought her girlfriend to meet the family. During her visit to the IRS, things get even more confusing – it turns out that Evelyn can jump through parallel universes and access the memories and skills of other versions of herself. And now, in complete chaos, the woman will have to confront a mysterious evil entity that has decided to destroy not only this world, but the entire multiverse.
Everything Everywhere All at Once - notes, cast, infos
The entire film lasts 2 hours 20 minutes. People associated with the IMDB community give the film 8.2/10, while readers of the Filmweb site give it a rating of 7.6/10. According to those rating the film on TMDB, it deserves a rating of 8.3/10. Dan Kwan and Daniel Scheinert are responsible for the direction, while the script was written by Dan Kwan and Daniel Scheinert. The most important roles in the film were played by the following actors: Michelle Yeoh (Evelyn Wang), Stephanie Hsu (Joy Wang / Jobu Tupaki), Ke Huy Quan (Waymond Wang), James Hong (Gong Gong), Jamie Lee Curtis (Deirdre Beaubeirdra), Tallie Medel (Becky Sregor), Jenny Slate (Big Nose), Harry Shum Jr. (Chad), Biff Wiff (Rick).
Everything Everywhere All at Once - trivia
- The phony „end credits” scene, which pans out to a theater full of spectators witnessing the conclusion, alludes to Satoshi Kon’s Paprika (2006).
- First significant role for Ke Huy Quan in 20 years.
- In the first scene of the movie, a box of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa, a Chinese herbal syrup used to treat a variety of diseases, is visible above the round mirror.
- The chapstick Waymond consumed was actually a chocolate prop.
- The Telugu name „Jobu Tupaki” translates to „Pocket Gun” in English.
- A small raccoon figure may be seen to the bottom-right of the mirror in the opening scene of the film, which shows a reflection of the Wang singing karaoke and foreshadows the „Racaccoonie” universe.
- The movie’s subtitles also seem jumbled when Evelyn is caught between two realities in the janitor’s closet.
- Real footage of Michelle Yeoh on the red carpet, including footage from the Bajecznie bogaci Azjaci premiere, is used in Evelyn’s world where she is a movie star (2018).
Where to watch Everything Everywhere All at Once online
Full movie Everything Everywhere All at Once not yet available on any other vod service